Sunday, July 8, 2012

Easy way out

Yep, that's what I'm doing todya, taking the easy way out - I can't grab thr toughts in my head and string them together in a thoughtful post right at the moment, so I'm rounding up my Instagram efforts from last week, few as they are.  I'm keeping it simple by following Fatmumslim's July photoaday series (when I remember!!).  Sorry for the small pics, for some reason I can't load bigger ones.

 Playing along with InstaFriday at liferearranged.com

01/07 - self portrait (and new haircut for me!)

Self-portrait #2 - as I'm learning to see myself

 03/07 - best part of your day (any part involving sunshine)

07/07 - garden  (perfect birthday present, frost in the morning)

08/07 - lunch (leftovers from a birthday lunch)

 Short and sweet for now :-)







                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment